General conditions of the contract for Travel packages
Based on the "Clausulado 2000" and modified.
The technical organization of these packages has been done by Nubiatours DMC, CIF B-18670612, with registered office in: Avenida Juan Pablo II, 19B, 1ºB, Granada (Spain) an License C.I. AN: 18841-3.
These general conditions are subject to the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, by which approves the revised text of the general law for the defense of consumers and users and other complementary laws (BOE 30-11-2007). As well as, where applicable, by the provisions of the Athens Convention of 13 December 1974, its amendments contained in the Protocol in London on 19 November 1976, and other provisions contained in the rules and international conventions relating to the carriage of passengers.
Recruitment of the package
1. Request for reservation
1. The consumer who wants to hire a combined trip makes a "booking request". Following that request, the Agency retailer or, in its case, the organizing agency, undertakes to carry out the necessary steps to obtain the confirmation of the booking in accordance with the number of places available and the period for which has been requested.
2. At the time of the request for the reservation the Agency may apply to the consumer a deposit of an equivalent amount, maximum up to 20% of the price of the trip whose reservation requests. If the reservation is confirmed, the given sum is charged at the price of the trip. If the consumer withdraws his application of reserve before the confirmation, be will back the deposited sum deducted, in its case, the administrative costs that are reasonable.
3. If the consumer requests the preparation of a package tailor-made, the Agency may require the payment of an amount for the preparation of the project. If the consumer accepts the offer of package prepared by the Agency, and this may confirm the services comprising the given sum charged to the price of the trip. Provided that you can not confirm them, the Agency must return the quantities delivered by the consumer.
4. In all the above cases, if the Agency cannot provide the requested journey and gives the consumer a similar trip or another, unless otherwise expressly indicated, means that he keeps this offer for 24 hours. In these cases, the contract will be enhanced if the consumer accepts the offer within that period or which has been expressly established.
2. Confirmation of the booking
The perfection of the package tour contract occurs with the confirmation of the reservation. From that moment the package tour contract is binding for both parties.
1. At the time of the perfection of the consumer contract shall pay a sum corresponding to 40% of the price of the package or, where appropriate, complete quantities has been delivered to the account up to that amount. If the consumer does not make such payment, the Agency will request from the client to make it in a reasonably short term agreed by both.
2 The rest of the price shall be paid a minimum of 15 days prior to departure and before receipt of the documentation, although depending on the case and the target deadlines may come demanded by different providers, in which case it would have to pay on dates marked by them. If the consumer does not make such payment, the Agency will be required to make perform it within the time limit that you set.
3. The Agency may terminate the contract and apply the rules established for the withdrawal before departure if the consumer does not make any of the expected payments in the preceding paragraphs in the term that corresponds.
a). rules applicable to the performance of the package
1. Benefits that make up the package tour contract are the information provided to the consumer in the program, as well as the indications concerning this information made to confirm the reservation.
2. However, the organizing agency reserves the right to modify the information contained in the website before the perfection of the contract. To be valid, such information changes must be clearly communicated in writing to the consumer in advance.
Unless otherwise indicated in the website or are available under certain conditions:
a) The website contains official tourist classification given in Spain.
b) The occupation of rooms’ schedule: in general, the room can be occupied from fourteen hours on the day of arrival and must be left before 12 noon on the day of departure, regardless of the time that is provided for the arrival at the hotel or the hour that is provided for the continuation of the journey.
c) Triple rooms or family rooms are generally double rooms to which is added one or two beds, which are often a sofa bed or a folding bed, except in certain establishments where two large beds are used instead of additional beds. Check in each case.
1. The consumer must submit where indicated for output in the time indicated by the agency or, in their absence, in the website. As a general rule in the case of air transport the minimum advance is three hours on the scheduled departure time.
2 If the consumer could not make the trip for not filing is required in advance, covered by the arrangements provided for in paragraph 14 for the lack of production output or, where appropriate, provided for in paragraph 12 to the withdrawal of the consumer.
3. Loss or damage arising in connection with the hand baggage or other objects that the consumer carries with itself and preserved in its custody are your sole discretion and risk.
4. On circuits, coaches can vary in characteristics depending on the number of participants may be used cars, minibuses or "vans" if any output is not reached one sufficient number of travelers. In all cases, the design, structure and comfort of the means of transport can not adapt to the standards of the country of origin of the client but to which are specific to the country of destination of the trip.
5. To all intents and purposes, and land transport is concerned, means that personal baggage, other fixtures in relation with it, without the organizing agency come forced to answer for the loss, theft or damage that it might suffer during the trip for any reason, including handling transfers hotel airport-harbor or vice versa when they exist.
It is recommended to users that they are present in all loading and unloading of baggage handling. In the course of suffering harm or loss, customer shall submit on the spot, timely claim with the carrier. The organizing agency undertakes to provide timely assistance to customers who may be affected by any of these circumstances, not being the responsibility of the organizing agency details that may exist are our clients
7. Other services
1. As a general rule, the half board basis, unless indicated otherwise, includes breakfast, dinner and accommodation. As a general rule, these meals do not include beverages.
2. Special diets (vegetarian or special regimes) are guaranteed only if they have been agreed by the parties under certain conditions.
3. Given the diversity of the treatment applicable to children, depending on their age, of the service provider and of the dates of the trip, it is recommended to always refer to the scope of the special conditions, taking into account that, in general, regarding the accommodation this will be applied if the child shares the room with two adults. It is recommended to always have a proof of the age of the child.
a). rights of the parties before the trip
8. Modification of the contract
1. If at any time prior to the output consumer want to request changes about destinations, means of transportation, duration, calendar, the contracted travel itinerary or an any other referral end a performance and the Agency can make them, this may require the payment of additional costs justified that it caused such a modification as well as a premium for modification of the reservation which may exceed 3% of the price of the trip.
2 Before the departure, the Agency only can make the changes that are necessary for successful completion of the package and are not significant. It is considered that the necessary changes are significant if they impede the realization of the purposes according to its General or special features.
3. In the event of the Agency being forced to make significant changes it turns immediately to the attention of the consumer. It may choose to accept the modification of the contract which required variations introduced and their impact on the price or rescind the contract. The consumer must communicate the decision to the agency within three days following which the amendment is notified. If the consumer does not communicate its decision within the stipulated time limit, means that you choose the resolution of the contract.
9. Revision of the price
The price of the package has been calculated on the basis of the exchange rates, rates of transport, cost of fuel, rates and taxes applicable to the issue date of the website prices or the tailor-made package. Any variation in the price of the above elements may result in the revision of the final price of the journey, both upward and downward, in the strict amounts in the mentioned price variations.
1. The Agency may only review price, upwards or downwards, provided that such a revision occurs before the 20 days prior to departure and it is not significant, i.e. more than 15% of the price of the trip. In addition, this review may only be carrying out to adjust the amount of the price of the trip to variations:
(a). the exchange rates applied to the organized tour.
(b). the price of transport included in the trip, including the cost of fuel.
(c). of the taxes, duties relating to certain services, such as rates of airport, boarding, landing and similar included in the price.
2. The revised price shall be determined by referencing the counter value of the currency in which providers of the country of destination offering packages to the wholesale Agency (Euros) and prices, rates and taxes applicable on the date of edition of the brochure or web page.
3. If the revision of the price increases more than 15% of the price of the trip, the Agency immediately shall inform the consumer, who can terminate the contract. The consumer must communicate the decision to the agency within three days who notified of the modification. If the consumer does not communicate its decision within the stipulated time limit, means that you choose the resolution of the contract.
10. Rights of the consumer in case of resolution
1. In the event that the consumer, in accordance with the previous paragraphs, resolve the contract he can choose between:
(a). To be reimbursed within a maximum of one month all the amounts paid.
(b). that, provided that the Agency is able to, to be offered substitute package of equivalent or higher quality. If the trip offered is of superior quality, the Agency will not require extra. You can also accept a trip of lower quality, but in this case the Agency will be deducted the price difference.
2. In both cases, the consumer is entitled to claim the compensation provided for in the event of cancellation of the journey provided for in paragraph 13 and its terms.
11. Transfer of the reservation to another person
1. The consumer may transfer your booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions required in the booklet and the contract for the package, provided that the airlines and the rest of the suppliers involved in the services authorizes so.
2. The transfer shall be notified to the Agency by any means and will be free if it receives the communication at least fifteen days before the date of beginning of the trip. If you want to perform after the Agency can accept it, may require a premium consumer assignment which shall not exceed 3% of the price of the trip.
3. In any case, the consumer and the person who has transferred the reserve respond jointly and severally liable to the Agency of the payment of the rest of the price, as well as the additional costs justified that could have caused the transfer.
12. Right of withdrawal for the consumer
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the trip hired at any time prior to departure. However, if this withdrawal occurs within 15 days prior to the departure, you must pay a penalty function of time missing for the output, which will be:
(a). 5% of the price of the trip if it occurs more than 10 and less than 15 days in advance.
(b). 15% of the price of the trip, if occurs between 10 and 3 days in advance.
(c). 25% of the price of the trip, if occurs within 48 hours prior to departure.
2. The consumer won't have to pay percentage by way of penalty if the withdrawal takes place due to force majeure. For these purposes, shall be considered force majeure death, accident or illness serious consumer or any persons who live together, or any similar provision that prevents it from participating in the trip.
3. In all cases, the consumer shall pay the expenses of management (50 € per person) and override the withdrawal producing.
4. The withdrawal is effective from the moment the desire to withdraw from the consumer comes to the attention of the Agency.
5. Known withdrawal, the Agency will refund the consumer amounts paid within a maximum of one month, deducting the expenses of management and, where appropriate, justified cancellation costs and penalties.
6. If the package were subject to special economic conditions of recruitment, such as freight aircraft, vessels, special rates, or other similar management expenses, cancellation costs and penalties will be which indicate explicitly the brochure for the trip or those agreed in particular in the contractual document.
13. Cancellation of the trip by the Organizer
1. The cancellation of the trip for any reason that is not attributable to the consumer, entitles you to terminate the contract with the rights referred to in paragraph 10.
2. If the cancellation of the trip is communicated within the two months prior to the departure, the Agency must pay compensation function of time missing for the output, which at least will be consumer:
(a). 5% of the price of the trip if it occurs more than 15 days and less than 2 months in advance.
(b). 10% of the price of the trip, if occurs between 15 and 3 days in advance.
(c). 25% of the price of the trip, if occurs within 48 hours prior to departure.
3. There is no obligation to provide compensation in the following cases:
(a). when cancellation is due to the number of people registered is lower than required in the booklet or in the contract for the package. In this case, the Agency must communicate written cancellation to the consumer before the deadline fixed in the booklet or in the contract. Failing this, the Agency must notify the cancellation with a minimum advance of ten days to the date of departure.
(b). when the cancellation of the trip is due to reasons of force majeure. Force majeure are circumstances external to the Agency, abnormal and unforeseeable consequences not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
14. Lack of submission to the output
1. There is a lack of presentation to the output if the consumer does not communicate its willingness to not carry out the journey and does not occur on the time and place for the output. In this case, you lose the right to the return of the quantities delivered and still forced to pay that were outstanding.
2. However, if failure occurs due to force majeure, the consumer shall be entitled to return of the quantities delivered, deducting the handling fee and cancellation costs. For these purposes, shall be considered force majeure death, accident or illness serious consumer or any persons who live together, or any similar provision that prevents it from participating in the trip and inform the agency that impossibility before departure.
3 Excursions originally hired as an integral part of the combined journey as well as those that acquires the target consumer, will have a penalty of 100% of the amount if the consumer does not submit to them.
(b). rights and duties of the parties after starting the journey
15. Compliance with defective or lack of provision of services
1. When the consumer check during the trip that there is a defect or if there is lack of provision of any service, must communicate it in the same place as soon as possible to the organizer or retailer and, where appropriate, to the service provider concerned. Communication must be carried out in writing or in any other form on which it is recorded. After receipt of the communication, the organizer or the retailer must act diligently to find appropriate solutions.
2. If you make such communication in the time and manner indicated, the document proving it shall relieve you provide further evidence on the existence of the defect, unless the Organizer, the retailer or service provider have been tested in the presence of the consumer that the defect does not exist or that does not meet the properties listed, and have done so include.
3. If the consumer does this communication at the time and is indicated, must prove the defects that claim in accordance with the general criteria of test and will be your account all damages that occur or that aggravated by his lack of communication.
16. Inability to provide an important part of the services by the Organizer
1. The Agency shall adopt appropriate solutions for the continuation of the journey if once started it is not supplied or checks that you may not supply an important part of the services provided for in the contract. They are an important part of the planned services those whose lack of preparation prevents the normal development of the trip and cause it's not reasonable to expect of the average consumer of this type of trip that continue it under these circumstances.
2. The Agency may not request any supplement by the solutions adopted for the continuation of the journey and shall pay any difference between the specified performance and the supplied to consumer.
3 If customer accepts expressly or tacitly the solutions proposed by the Agency not entitled to compensation by such changes. Shall be deemed to accept tacitly these proposals if the trip continues with the solutions given by the Organizer.
4. If the solutions adopted by the Organizer were unviable or consumer does not accept them by reasonable grounds, the Agency shall:
(a). provide a means of equivalent to the contracted transport on the journey to return to the place of departure or any other that both have agreed, if the contract includes the return trip.
(b). refund the price paid with a deduction of the amount of the benefits provided you until the end of the trip, except if the defect that prevents the continuation of the journey is attributable to the consumer.
(c). pay the compensation that may proceed.
17. Withdrawal of the consumer during the trip
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of combined trip once started the trip, but may not claim the return of the quantities delivered and will continue forced to pay those who are outstanding.
2. If the withdrawal is due to an accident or a disease of the consumer that renders unable them to continue their journey, the Agency is obliged to provide the necessary assistance and, where appropriate, to pay the amount of the difference between the expected performances and provided, deducted the justified cancellation fees that apply.
3. In both cases, all the additional costs caused by the withdrawal, and in particular those of repatriation or transportation to the place of origin, are payable by the consumer.
18. Duty of collaboration of the consumer to the normal development of the trip
1. The consumer shall follow the indications which will facilitate the proper performance of the travel agency, as well as regulations are of general application to the users of the services included in the package. In particular, in the group travel you will save due respect to other participants and will notice a behavior that does not harm the normal development of the trip.
2. Serious breach of these duties empowers the Agency to terminate contract of combined trip. In this case, if the contract includes the return trip, the Agency provides consumer equivalent to the contracted transport on the journey to return to the place of departure or any other that both have agreed. (The Agency entitled in addition to compensation that appropriate damages attributable to the conduct of the consumer
(c). Contractual liability for defective compliance or non-compliance
19 Distribution of responsibility
1. The organizing agency and the Agency retailer will respond to the consumer for the proper performance of the contract package depending on the obligations which they are entitled by their respective scope of management of the package.
2. The organizing agency and the Agency retailer respond to consumer both if run themselves the benefits included in the package as if carried out their auxiliary or other service providers.
3. The organizing agency, as the combined trip, that planned responds of the damage caused to the consumer for non-execution or poor performance of covered benefits in the package as well as damages resulting from breach of any other obligation which corresponds to its scope of management in accordance with the applicable legislation.
4. Retailer, as it sells or offers for sale the package proposed by organizing agency, responsible for caused damage the consumer for errors committed to inform you about the package, by having omitted the information should provide you, by not having delivered the documentation necessary for the correct implementation of the travel agency and in general, by having failed to comply with any other obligation that corresponds to its scope of management in accordance with the applicable legislation.
20. Causes of exoneration from liability
The responsibility of organizers and retailers will stop when any of the following circumstances:
a). that the defects observed in the performance of the contract are attributable to the consumer.
b). that such defects are attributable to a third party alien to the provision of the benefits provided for in the contract and are unpredictable or insurmountable.
c). question defects due to reasons of force majeure, understanding as such those circumstances beyond who them invokes, abnormal and unforeseeable consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
d). that defects are due to an event that the retailer or, in your case, the Organizer, despite having put all the necessary diligence, could not foresee and overcome.
21. Duty to the consumer to reduce the damage
In any case, the consumer is obliged to take appropriate and reasonable measures to try to reduce the damage that may arise from non-execution or inadequate execution of the contract or to avoid they become serious. The damages caused by not taking such measures will be the consumer.
22. Duty to provide assistance of the Agency
1. The organizing agency and the Agency will continue to retailer, despite being exempted from liability, obliged to provide the necessary assistance to the consumer who is in difficulties.
2. There is no duty of assistance laid down in the preceding paragraph when defects produced during the execution of the contract are attributable exclusively to an intentional or negligent conduct of the consumer.
23. Limitation of liability of international conventions
When the benefits of the package tour contract are governed by international conventions, compensation for corporal and not bodily damage resulting from the breach or bad execution of the same shall be subject to the limitations that these establish.
24. Limitation of liability for non-bodily injury
1. When are the performance of the package not governed by international conventions:
(a). not bodily damages will be limited for all concepts to double the price of the trip, including moral damages not arising from a bodily injury and reimbursements to be carried out.
(b). the compensation of the organizing agency for damages resulting from loss or damage to baggage is limited to 350 Euros.
2. Do not apply the limitations provided for in the two preceding paragraphs if the agency or service providers have intentionally caused the damage or acted in reckless way knowing that would probably result.
25. Information on arrangements for passports, visas and vaccinations
1. All users, without exception (including children), shall bear rule in your personal and family documentation, passport or national identity card, according to the laws of the country or countries to be visited. It will be for the account of the same when trips require the obtaining of visas, passports, certificates of vaccination, etc. Case be rejected by any authority, the granting of visas, by particular causes of the user, or be refused entry into the country because of the requirements that are required, or by default in the required documentation, or for not being holder of the same, the organizing agency declines all responsibility for acts of this nature, being any expenditure which is incurred by the consumer conditions and rules established for the cases of voluntary withdrawal of services to apply in these circumstances. You are reminded also to all users, and in particular that nationality other than the Spanish, which must be sure, before you leave, have fulfilled all regulations and visa requirements in order to be able to enter without problems in all countries that will be visited. Children under 18 years of age must carry written permission signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that the same can be requested by any authority.
2. The consumer must obtain the necessary documentation to make the trip, including passport and visas and health formalities regarding. All damages that may arise from the lack of such documentation will be in your account, and in particular, the expenses caused by the interruption of the trip and their eventual repatriation.
3. If the Agency accepts the commissioned by the consumer deal with the necessary visas to one of the destinations in the timetable, may require the payment of the cost of the visa as well as management costs for procedures to be carried out before the relevant diplomatic or consular representation. In this case, the Agency shall be liable for damage that you are attributable usually due diligence by the delays in obtaining the necessary documentation or lack or inadequacy of the same.
26. Liability in relation to incidents in air transport
- When the air company cancel a flight or incurring a long delay will be responsible for providing appropriate assistance and attention to passengers affected, and must bear the expenses of calls, transportation, meals and overnight if necessary, under the established in EEC Regulation 261/2004, which establishes common rules on compensation and assistance to air passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of the flights.
-In case of cancellation of a flight, will also be required to pay the compensation for the passenger, as well as to reimburse the price of the ticket if passenger opts for this option, if the cancellation is due to extraordinary circumstances that could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken the operating air carrier not obliged to pay compensation but to provide due assistance and attention to affected passengers and to reimburse them the price of the ticket if they opt for this option.
27 Liability for benefits not included in the package
1. The rules of contractual liability of the package are not applicable to benefits such as excursions, attending sports or cultural events, visits to exhibitions or museums, or similar ones, that are not included in the overall package price and consumer contracts with optional at the time of the same or during its course. In these cases, the Agency shall indicate to the consumer the optional nature of the provision and not part of the package.
2. If the Agency is involved in the recruitment of such benefits liable according to the specific rules for the contract you make.
(d). claims and actions arising from the contract
28 Complaints to the Agency
1. Without prejudice to legal actions that assist, the consumer may be written claims for failure to perform or poor performance of the contract to the Agency retailer within a maximum period of 30 days, from one that should end the trip.
2. In a maximum period of 30 days, the organizing agency or agency retailer, according to the obligations which they are entitled by their respective scope of the package management, must answer written claims made within time limit.
3. At this stage, the consumer and the Agency may seek the mediation of competent administration or organisms which constitute for the purpose to find a solution to the conflict that is satisfactory to both parties by themselves.
4. If the conflict cannot be resolved through the complaint to the Agency, the consumer may submit to arbitration of consumption if the Agency claimed had previously joined the arbitral consumption system, or, in any case, claim in judicial.
29. Arbitration of consumer
1. If the Agency claimed had previously adhered to the arbitral consumption system, the consumer may address their complaints to the Consumer Arbitration Board of regional scope that is competent in the place of conclusion of the contract or that to which it has acceded, within a maximum of 3 months, counting from the day that should end the trip.
2 Can not subject of arbitration of consumer claims in which there are poisoning, injury, and death or there is sound evidence of crime.
3. Unless otherwise had fixed in the public offer of submission to the arbitral consumption system, arbitration will be right and the arbitral procedure shall be governed by provisions in the Royal Decree 636/1993 of 3 May. It is limited to the claims of a value of less than 1000 Euros per person and a maximum total of 5,000 Euros per claim.
4. The award handed down by the arbitral tribunal appointed by the Board of arbitration of consumption will resolve the claim filed permanent and shall be binding on both parties.
30. Judicial actions.
1. If the dispute is not subject to arbitration of consumer, the consumer may claim in judicial courts of the place of conclusion of the contract.
2. The consumer may only be sued in the courts of the place of conclusion of the contract.
3. Legal actions arising from the contract for package prescribed by the course of the period of two years, counting from the day that should end the trip.
31. Processing of personal data
See “Legal Notice” in this website.
32. Regulation 1107 / 2006, on the rights of persons with disabilities or reduced mobility in air transport
Persons with reduced mobility, before proceeding with the reservation request, should inform the Agency retailer such a situation, in order to assess the possibility and feasibility of hiring the trip according to the characteristics of the same. In accordance with the EC Regulation 1107 / 2006, is understood as a person of reduced mobility, any person whose mobility to participate in the trip is reduced due to physical disability (sensory, permanent or temporary), disabilities or intellectual impairment, or any other cause of disability, or age, and whose situation requires appropriate attention and adaptation to his particular needs of the service made available to all other participants in the "journey."
"For this reason: __yes __No, says that it has been informed that you cannot be guaranteed that hotels, means of transport and other services included in the travel are adapted for people with reduced mobility, being exempted the organizing agency as the seller of travel of any liability that may arise from a breach or defective fulfillment in the provision of services included in the trip and having as a source this cause."
The order of the visits of the itineraries is generic, and may vary according to criteria of the correspondent, always respecting the fulfillment of all of them. In any case, Nubiatours DMC may not be liable if by coincidence with holidays, weekly closing or other causes, could visit it during some circuit places such as museums or monuments in cities affected by these days.
With a view to the authorization of this reduction, at the time of the reservation should be attached copy of the document certifying the discount at the time of the trip (birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate...).
NON-ACCEPTANCE OF PASSENGERS.
In the case of a passenger with special needs English Days travel shall be informed at the time of booking. Nubiatours DMC may refuse to accept or establish special booking conditions of those passengers whose physical or health conditions so require. Nubiatours DMC also reserves the right of expulsion of passengers that significantly disturb the good development of the trip. Nubiatours DMC may not accept reservations in the event that there are indications that assume that the buyers do not have tourist purposes.
All travelers must bear its documentation in rule (passport, visa...), being its total liability problems and inconveniences that may arise from a breach of this rule. It is the responsibility of passenger to save safely with their documentation and airline tickets. For your safety, it is recommended travelers to carry a photocopy of these documents in addition to the original in a different place. It is not considered "Undoing by force majeure" interruption of the services contracted for not bringing the necessary documentation or as a consequence of the denial of passage in some border for this reason. We would warn that the European border authorities frequently deny step passengers who consider that they acquired the travel for purposes other than tourist (immigrants). Nubiatours DMC will not be able to management or reinstatement of services lost in these cases.
All our routes have guaranteed departures, although in very limited cases it may happen that Nubiatours DMC could not operate any output. In this case and by way of compensation, Nubiatours DMC would offer a reduction on the value of the same trip in before or after the selected date or other similar trip duration and route. This compensation does not exist where the causes that originate the cancellation are not attributable to Nubiatours DMC (lowered demand for war or terrorist acts, natural disasters, epidemics, adverse economic circumstances unforeseeable at the time of preparing this manual. etc.).
In each itinerary, English Days travel details including services of transport, visits (with or without a local Guide) housing, diet, or transfers included. Depending on the series and acquired circuit will include also service of luggage compartment (in the hotels that have this service). All circuits include travel insurance (ask for the coverage to your travel agent). As a general rule has followed a strict criterion of literalism that leads to the conclusion that what is not specifically detailed as understood in the price of the trip is not included in this. In the case of doubt, the consumer should consult your agent or our representatives prior to travel in order to avoid claims.
Support: All our routes (unless indicated otherwise) include the presence of companion guides. There will be no assistance from Nubiatours DMC guides if you include a sector in regular service during the cruises or additional nights both start and end of the circuit. The assistance of the guides, if the client takes a sector of a circuit, begins at the time in which the group giving origin to its circuit is in the city of incorporation of the traveler. Usually a circuit is served by different guides according to sections of the same.
Itineraries: All detailed itineraries found on the web page en.nubiatours-dmc.com. In many circuits, the client will change from coach / guide during the tour. The organizing agency in exceptional circumstances (such as coach faults, periods or extremely complicated) may alter the order of the tour at any of the itineraries included in this catalog and modify the hours of output.
Hotels: Have all the hotel information on the web page en.nubiatours-dmc.com. List of hotels shown in catalog and is drawn circuit to circuit is an indication of the category of planned hotels and only requires us to provide such accommodation category or superior category. The definitive list of the hotels in your travel you can get it with your confirmation. There are cases in which, at some point in an itinerary can be used in a category lower than the planned hotel, giving in such a situation, a senior at another point hotel or other compensation. In highest demand travel, travel frequently additional coaches; Hotels - the indicated changes in catalog - are relatively common. On occasions (dates of dense hotel occupancy, parties, fairs, etc.). Nubiatours DMC could modify the compartment, in these cases point, will remain at the maximum the program of visits and media with the city appearing in the program will be provided.
Travel insurance: Nubiatours DMC has agreed with the insurance company MAPFRE an attendance policy for their passengers. Our insurance is valid at the time of start (after the arrival in Europe) and ends at the end of the services provided by our company. Nubiatours DMC cannot assume liability of any kind in cases where the insurance company considers that the policy does not cover the expenses claimed by the traveler, regardless of the reason that provoke such a case. You can also consult their limitations, obligations and exclusions on our web www.nubiatours-dmc.com
Transport: The services provided by Nubiatours DMC are terrestrial and are made by coach. If the number of participants enrolled in a circuit is very limited, in order to fulfill our commitment to "Guaranteed departures" Nubiatours DMC could provide transport in private car or minivan driven by our guide. You could also make some section by train or regular passenger coach, in which case, customers will not be assisted by Guide Companion. As you point out in your itinerary, on numerous routes you will change from coach / guide one or more times during its circuit.
THE PRICE DO NOT INCLUDE:
In general any service not recorded as included. Rates airport, visas, taxes of countries, tips, extra entries in the hotels, or usually drinks at meals.
MEETING POINT OR DEPARTURES:
Unless stated otherwise the point of departure for the start of a circuit will be from your hotel if it was booked as additional circuit Hotel night or step, or completion of another Nubiatours DMC route point travel. It is very important that you check the place of departure in your voucher. In the place, date and time confirmed booked may involve the loss of the services acquired without the right to reinstatement of the same.
Problems, loss of services or economic consequences of a booked to the time set to the point marked both the beginning of a circuit during the development of the same will be solely the responsibility of the traveler.
In each circuit you will find indicated the transfers included in your trip. If you have included shipments may be provided from hotel to hotel or the airport of the city joined the hotel of the circuit (or vice versa) at the time of start or end of the circuit. If purchased nights extras for your account is provided the transfer from the airport to the hotel if it is included in the circuit, only provide the transfer from hotel to hotel within the city. "In the event that you purchase a travel sector will lose the right to such shipments". In the event of incorporation into a city where Nubiatours DMC does not have shuttle service, the guide will pay the amount of the corresponding taxi.
Nubiatours DMC cannot guarantee the availability of matrimonial rooms at all hotels and it may be that in some hotels in your circuit, despite having requested a double room, the room available is two single beds. In many hotels in Europe triple rooms there, are in fact a double room with an extra bed. Your comfort conditions are smaller than the double room. The hiring of a triple implies acceptance of this fact.
LIMITATION of liability - baggage:
Baggage authorized to each passenger in our circuits (including transfers) is limited to a maximum of 30 Kg per person. Nubiatours DMC may also refuse to accept excessively bulky luggage. With more than 25 Kg bags will be transported and placed in the hold of the coach directly by the customer. Nubiatours DMC is unable to accept any responsibility for loss or theft in luggage in hand or not tagged by our company, or robbery produced in hotels (in common areas or rooms) or of baggage or objects if you left them in the coach. In the event of loss of luggage during handling by the service of luggage or other circumstances not attributable to the passenger produced in a period in which your baggage was guarded or by our company Nubiatours DMC will assume the maximum liability outlined in the Spanish law regulating land transport (regulations of the European Union): 12 Euros per kilo. Insurance policy that you have included in the circuits is limited and does not cover some important aspects (loss or theft of luggage). We recommend acquiring any additional insurance. We strongly recommend that supplementary insurance if you consider the value of the baggage that will top during his trip. " Nubiatours DMC will not accept responsibility for those baggage damage due to normal wear and tear in handling and transfer such as: scratches, cuts, dents or damage to wheels and handles that have defined and limited by the manufacturers in their article specifications duration cycles."
In the event of the emergency during the circuit, the passenger attend directly our companion guides.
CLAIMS - COMPLAINTS:
In the event of any breach of the contracted services to Nubiatours DMC please ask our Guide Companion or correspondent written note that points to such failure. In the case that for one reason or another, this is not feasible, please inform us with the greatest possible urgency in respect of non-compliance detected to try to seek an urgent resolution to the same. If this aspect, in the case of subsequent claim, has not met the burden of proof of the events that are claimed shall correspond to consumer.
Nubiatours DMC ensures the answer to all of the writings or claims received in the 40 days subsequent to the date of completion of the journey or of the receipt of the claim, directed by the operator that made the sale in the country of origin. Nubiatours DMC will not respond to claims received after this date given the difficulty existing because of the lengthy period of time to make the appropriate inquiries.